Simchat Torah

Simchat Torah
We got our Bibles!

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Reading Buddy Program at Hoboken Library

I received this information from a member of our community, and perhaps your child would be interested in being a book buddy.

Tue Sep 17, 2013 7:53 am (PDT) . Posted by:

"Lois Gross" grosslois@rocketmail.com

Hi, All:

We're still trying to get our Book buddies program off the ground.  Right now, I have 8 little ones signed up to listen, but only two readers.  If you have a fluent reader, aged 8 or older, please ask them to consider participating in the program.  It will be on Thursdays at 3:30 at the library.  I need sign-ups for this round so that I know whether we can actually get it off the ground.  If I can't get enough readers, we will have to go back to a standard story time format, and I'd really like to try something different that involves the older kids.  Please call if your child is willing to read 201-420-2348.

Lois Gross

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.