Simchat Torah

Simchat Torah
We got our Bibles!

Friday, September 6, 2013

David gives The Wizard of Oz a 9.8

The Wizard of Oz is a book that I enjoyed over the summer and one that kept me interested. I thought The Wizard of Oz had really cool locations like The Deadly Poppy Field, The Emerald City, and The China Village and many more.

Something I thought was very awesome was that everything that the characters want from the wizard they get over time in the story.

My favorite part of the book was when two creatures called Kalidahs attacked the group and they all use their abilities and the lion scares the two beasts. I loved all the characters.  This was one of my favorite books over the summer. I give The Wizard of Oz a 9.8.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.