Simchat Torah

Simchat Torah
We got our Bibles!

Monday, August 5, 2013

Gabe's review of The Wayside School Gets a Bit Stranger

The Wayside School Gets a Bit Stranger by Louis Sachar

This book is about a school that is 30 stories high and has one room on each story.  The school was supposed to be one story tall and have 30 rooms in it.  One of my favorite chapters in this book was when three kids named Eric, Eric and Eric were throwing a ball up at the school trying to hit the highest floor.  Then the yard teacher had a try and threw the ball between the 18th and 20th story.  The funny part is that when the school was being made they forgot to put a 19th story. So the teacher actually did not throw it in any story of the school.  I was laughing like CRAZY when I read this book.  I highly recommend it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.