Simchat Torah

Simchat Torah
We got our Bibles!

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

One Week Left!

One week from today the faculty and staff will be heading to our annual retreat at the Holy Cross Monastery in the Hudson Valley. This marks the beginning of our school year. After returning, we attend several meetings, and prepare our rooms for the returning students.



I can't believe that summer is over! Mine has been a busy one: I took 5 trips out of state, successfully completed a graduate level Chemistry class, and taught a class to the NY Teaching Fellows at Pace University. I'm excited to hear how you all spent your summer.



Yesterday I sent out an email regarding listening conferences. These short 15 minute conversations are invaluable to me, and I refer back to them often throughout the school year. Please take a moment to review your schedule, and choose a time to meet with me about your child.



Here are the days and times I'm available up through Friday, September 9. Conferences can happen after that date, but I'm not sure yet when I'm available.


Thursday 9/1 10 a.m. to noon, 3-4
Friday 9/2: 9:30-3
Tuesday 9/6: 3-6 p.m. (this is our 4th grade orientation night @ 7 p.m.)
Wednesday 9/7: 9:30-11:30, 12:30-2
Thursday 9/8: 1:30-4
Friday 9/9: 1:30-3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.