The Hardy Boys: The Tower Treasure by Franklin W. Dixon
Reviewed by Henry Anderson
The Hardy Boys: The Tower Treasure was good. This is a
mystery kind of book and the mystery was not easy to solve, but
I understood a lot of the clues. As I was reading, I did not know
what the ending would be. The book had good characters like
Hobo Johnny, Chet Morton, Detective Felton Hardy and his sons
the Hardy boys who are named Joe and Frank.
My favorite character was Chet. He got his car stolen at
the beginning of the book and that starts the mystery. He is
best friends with the Hardy boys. What I liked about him was
that he was kind of like me because we both like eating, we both
have curly yellow hair, and we both have freckles. Hobo Johnny
was hilarious even though he was hardly in the book..
The Hardy boys are brothers who like to solve mysteries
with their dad. In this book they solved the mystery and got a
$1,000 reward. They also have motorcycles, which was very cool.
I recommend this book to people who like Scooby Doo and
other mystery stories.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.