“From this day on and forever I will never use the word PEN again. Instead,I will use the word FRINDLE,and I will do everything possible so others will, too.”
Hi, my name is Vienne, and this week I read Frindle by Andrew Clements. In Frindle, a boy named Nick Allen who decides to create a new word to avoid boredom in his L.A.class.He decides to say Frindle instead of pen and asks his friends to say it too. Unfortunately, the teacher tries to put an end to the use of this word. Her attempts to stop it fail and Frindle becomes a national phenomenon.
I rate this book seven stars out of ten because it kept me wanting more. It had an interesting bit in each page.I would recommend this book to 8-10 year- old kids because it is exciting and uses understandable words. I love this book because it was most interesting the chapter books I usually read.
-Vienne Voysey
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.