Simchat Torah

Simchat Torah
We got our Bibles!

Monday, September 5, 2011

Two Summaries by Daniel

LUNCH MONEY

Review by: Daniel Bautista

I read the book Lunch Money by Andrew Clements. The book is about a kid named Greg that loves money, ever since he was 3. When he got a little older he started selling stuff to make money. One of the things he sold was hand- made comic books called Chunky Comics. But there was a girl named Maura Shaw that’s also selling stuff so Greg thinks she’s stealing his money. They become enemies. In the end, they decide to work together on Chunky Comics. Greg and Maura insist that the teachers let them sell the comics at school.

THE BFG

Review by: Daniel Bautista

I read the book BFG. Written by Ronald Dahl. I think the book was fantastic, adventurous and funny.

The book is about a girl named Sophie. In her bed, I the middle of the night, she heard a noise. She looked out the window and saw a giant! The giant saw her look at him, so he kidnapped her! He took her far, far away to his cave. Sophie was terrified!

If you want to read a book that will keep you interested in every chapter, this is the book to read. I recommend this book to all fourth graders!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.