Simchat Torah

Simchat Torah
We got our Bibles!

Monday, September 5, 2011

I don't know how your summer ended, but mine was filled with a busy two weeks. I started my next class at Steven's, Global Climate Change, which is a perfect class to be starting two days after a hurricane, and an earthquake. All Mustard Seed School staff headed to West Park, NY for our annual retreat, thankful that none of the roads we use were washed out, and the monastery was unscathed. Lastly, much time has been spent prepping our rooms. All of the Upper School classrooms have moved, so there was much unpacking to do.

I've had many listening conferences, and I'm so thankful to those parents for sharing their time with me. If you haven't reserved a time for a conference, please contact me so we can set up a time.

A couple of things to remember for this week:
1. Thursday, the start of school, is always different. We meet in the gym to start off, students do not need to bring a snack, and it is only a 1/2 day.
2. Friday is also a 1/2 day. We start our day in the classroom, and students need to bring a snack. Upper School Worship starts today.

Enjoy these last days!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.