Simchat Torah

Simchat Torah
We got our Bibles!

Monday, September 5, 2011

Because of Winn Dixie book summary by Isabel

I read "Because Of Winn Dixie". I really liked the book! It was about an honest girl and a very cute dog. The setting was in a cute little town. The girls name is India but her father always calls her Oaple. When India was just a little girl, her Mama ran away and she never saw her again. That is why the story is sad.

Oaple just moved to a new town and she had no friends. She only has one person in her family. When she finds Win n Dixie, the dog helps her find friends like Sweetie Pie Thomas, Miss Franny Block and Gloria Dump.

When she turned ten, she asked her Dad to tell her ten things about her Mama. That made her feel good. Oaple and Winn Dixie have a lot in common because they don't have a big family.

I liked the book and I recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.