One of my favorite field trips is the one we take to the Apple Store. At the Apple Store the students, imagine, create and publish great work. The Geniuses teach us tips and tricks to use a program successfully.
We will make a trip to the Apple Store on Wednesday, November 13, leaving at 9:15, walking to the PATH, then taking the train to the 14th Street station, and then walking to the Apple Store in Chelsea at 14th and 8th. We will go home the same way, arriving back at school in time for dismissal. For lunch we will picnic at the HighLine Park very near to the store.
Our goal is to learn more about Keynote, specifically for making outstanding presentations.
I'm looking for at least 3 chaperones. More are welcome to come, but I need to know by Monday, November 4, so I can update the PATH people.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.