Simchat Torah

Simchat Torah
We got our Bibles!

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

I Love Math Day Work Continues


Work on I Love Math problems continues apace.  Students have turned in solutions to the first two problems, and they are working on the third now.  All the problems are posted at the I Love Math blog at this link:  I Love Math MSS   This year, we are particularly excited about the distinguished mathematicians who will be visiting Mustard Seed School on February 14.  Today's ¿Qué Pasa? and the math blog give the background on our guests.  It promises to be a wonderful day.

In addition to the problems, you will find lots of good information on Mustard Seed School's approach to mathematics and the development of problem solving skills.  Be sure to visit the blog at least each week between now and February 14 to see new problems and read more about our plans for I Love Math Day.

Finally, you will also want to mark your calendar for the Conversation with Parents on Mathematics on Thursday, February 28.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.