Simchat Torah

Simchat Torah
We got our Bibles!

Monday, August 20, 2012

Listening Conferences and Fourth Grade Orientation

Summer's almost over. I've just returned from my last trip, and now I think I'm ready to start the year! I'm so excited to see my students! As you may know each year we have a meeting with parents to hear your words about your child. The information I glean from these listening conferences are invaluable to me, and I refer to my notes often throughout the year. The conferences are to be brief, no more than 15-20 minutes, and will be held in the fourth grade classroom. I am free the following days and times:
Thursday, August 30 1 p.m.-3 p.m.
Friday, August 31 9 a.m.-3 p.m.
Tuesday, Sept. 4 1:30 p.m.-5 p.m.
Wednesday, Sept. 5 9 a.m.-3 p.m.
Thursday, Sept. 6 1:30 p.m.-3 p.m.
Friday, Sept. 7 2 p.m.-4:30 p.m.

I will also make times available the first full week of school, including later times. Just let me know if this works better for you.

Also, on Tuesday, Sept. 4, at 6:30 p.m. we will meet in the fourth grade room for parent orientation. Information will be shared to help you help your student to start his/her year strong as a fourth grader and a new member of the Upper School. This is a parents only meeting, and will end at 7:30.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.