Simchat Torah

Simchat Torah
We got our Bibles!

Friday, May 23, 2014

Carnegie Hall Trip--A Tale of Two Concerts

Some people would think being in a concert hall with thousands of fourth graders would be a hard thing to do. Add recorders to the mix, and it would be some people's worst nightmare. However, at Carnegie Hall yesterday, the music was beautiful, the children were engaged and participating, and the sound of their voices was incredible.

In addition to the orchestra, a Princeton High School student shared her incredible violin talent. Many of us were thinking, one day will we see Mia do the same thing?

After the concert, we were waiting for our bus to wade through midtown traffic, and students began to sing and play. Many passersby nodded their heads in approval, some stopped to enjoy the impromptu concert. I can honestly say that I cannot decide which concert I enjoyed better. Here is an unlisted video of the performance. You can only watch it with this link.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.