On Tuesday, the Fourth and Fifth Grades were given their first I Love Math problem for 2013. Our hope is that these students will enjoy working on a couple of challenging problems that require some persistence and creativity. This work will be in preparation for I Love Math Day, February 14, 2013.
To see the problem your children are working on, go to the I Love Math blog at this link: I Love Math MSS In addition to the problem, you will find lots of good information on Mustard Seed School's approach to mathematics and the development of problem solving skills. Be sure to visit the blog at least each week between now and February 14 to see new problems and hear about our plans for I Love Math Day.
You will also want to mark your calendar for the Conversation with Parents on Mathematics on Thursday, February 28.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.