Simchat Torah

Simchat Torah
We got our Bibles!

Thursday, July 12, 2012

The Tale of Desperaux by Delaney

This is my book report on The Tale of Desperaux.
The Tale of Desperaux is a fantastic book. I loved it because of the characters and their personalities.There are so many different
good and bad characters. Desperaux is my favorite character because he is such a sweet and brave little mouse, and because he
is so small and has giant ears. Also, he is not normal, and I like that. If I had to choose a character to be though, I don't think I would want to be Desperaux because he gets pushed into the dungeon. I think I'd rather be Princess Pea, exept that the Queen (Pea's mother) died. Now I know why Naomi read The Tale of Desperaux about four times.

Love,
Delaney

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.