Simchat Torah

Simchat Torah
We got our Bibles!

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Farm Trip by Nissi

A poem by Nissi:

I hear cows mooing.
I smell cows pooing.
Cows clapping against the floor
full of hay.
Chew chew chew
go the cows eating their food.
The horse goes running
through the green grass.
Running freely,
Chasing the eagle.
I taste the roasted weenie.
The smokey fire coming
Against my face,
Burning my eyes.
I roast my marshmallow
Getting golden and soft in the inside,
with Hershey Chocolate on the side.

1 comment:

  1. I love the sights and sounds of Nissi's poem. They all work together to make me feel as if I'm right there on the farm! She even added smells, which for a farmer, may mean healthy cows - a good thing. Right? You
    are becoming quite a writer, Nissi!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.