Simchat Torah

Simchat Torah
We got our Bibles!

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Do We do Valentine's in the Fourth Grade?

"Do we do Valentine's in the fourth grade?" This is the question I was asked yesterday. Often I get so caught up in the I Love Math Day festivities, I forget it's also Valentine's Day.

The answer is "yes," we do trade Valentine's Day cards in the fourth grade. So here are the expectations:

1. If you bring for one, you bring for all. Everyone wants to receive a Valentine, so please include everyone in the class in your card sharing.
2. Valentine's that come with a small treat, or are a small treat, are discouraged. Student's receiving candy cards will save their candy for when they are at home.
3. Lastly, do not feel as if you "have to" bring something. Not everyone does, and that's just fine.

Just for background knowledge, here's the real story of St. Valentine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.