
Hello all!
Are you reading? I am! I've only finished one book though. I have been going to school this summer to learn about science. Earth science to be specific. I'm part of a grant program that wants to help teachers in New Jersey be better science instructors. So I've learned about motion, electricity, photons, geology, meteorology, the atmosphere, and oceanography. My brain feels bigger already! Unfortunately, though, being in school doesn't leave much time for fun reading.
Some of the fourth grade students have been emailing me book summaries. I'm going to post them here. I hope to hear from all of you. Have you read Because of Winn Dixie yet? Did you know it's by the same author who wrote The Tale of Despereaux?
I'd love to hear about your summer. Are you seeing any interesting buildings, or is there any building going on near you? One interesting building I saw this summer was the Brooklyn Museum. There's a picture of it on this page. I also stood in line for two and half hours to get inside Carlo's Bakery. Believe me, if it wasn't that a really good friend wanted to go, I wouldn't have done it.
Looking forward to hearing from you all! Enjoy your summer!
Blessings!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.